Sunday, August 29, 2010

My past 3 weeks

I was in Buffalo the past 3 weeks. I had so much fun. It was so nice to see all my cousins. I hadn't seen them in over a year. We spent our days biking and going to the corner store, we went to the fair and saw the hypnotist and walked around, i won a fish, took care of Chimmy, we went to the mall, went to the movies, played with Carolyns friends, watched TV, and hung around with Grammy. My family got there on the 19th and it was nice to see them because i missed them so much. On Monday the 23 we headed to Ohio. We went and saw Coll. That was a great trip. It was really nice to see Coll and meet the babies. They are so adorable. They are so smiley and talkative. I love to listen to them babble. I wish you all lived closer. School starts in 4 days and I do not want to go back. I miss my friends but do not want to learn anymore. If you know what I mean

No comments: