Sunday, May 1, 2011

Salzburg, Austria

We took this shuttle thing from C. krumlov to Salzburg, but it was not very luxurious. the guy driving stalled the car and didn't know where the gas hole thing was, but we think it was his first time driving that car, so we cut him some slack, but still, it was not very nice. The shuttle brought us right to the road of our apartment, which we easily found. We got to Salzburg way later than we thought, so we were hoping the lady renting us the apartment had some patience, which, Luckily she did. She was a very nice lady, and told us a bunch of helpful information. we spent the afternoon and dinner time at a bier garten which is basically a restraunt. It was ourdoors and fun to be at.
Our Apt. was right on the main shopping street, which was perfect for me!! There are all these brand name stores, but a lot of shoes and clothes are a bit expensive. My mom and I spent some time going through the stores. i got a few things from H&M, but that was it. I really enjoyed Salzburg, it was one of my favorite places. I loved all the shops and things to see and do. I liked the river going through it too! Mozart is from Salzburg, and his wife is buried here in the cemetery.


No comments: