Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Meaning

When I read my godmothers blog, all of her posts have meaning. They are not just about anything. I mean sure, with my grandma living here with me, I have a lot to write about. She has been living with us for about 10 weeks. I find her mind very fascinating. She cant remember what time we are leaving and cant remember she owes money. then one month later she says, "Oh kell, don't I owe you a check?" She remembers the exact amount, but doesn't at the time. You know, this is life changing, and since my mom might be like that, i am taking mental notes. i sure hope she trns out to be like my great aunt, 80 and healty as a horse. I always say, things happen for a reason. It sounds like there will only be a few more weeks to live with her. I got a new 188 $ dance dress (my birthday gift) today. I have a performance in 2 weeks, I'll get a video then post it. Then i have a feis in quincey, MA. I look forward to all this dancing i will be doing. I had to deal with hockey, now.... PAY BACK! WMA HAHAHAHA!!!!

1 comment:

Coll said...

Every post has meaning because it's from you! Love you! Cannot wait to see your dancing video.
Cherish the moments you have with Nonni.