Saturday, March 27, 2010

Massachusetts

No!! I just spent 20 minutes typing somethig, then it dissappeared. Anyway, I am here in Massachusetts visiting with the Reynolds. My big thing is they are foster parents and they have this little baby (8 months) named Te'a. She is so chubby and has the cutest personality. We are going to a feis (see earlier posts) in Quincey. Wish me luck, I dont really know my steps-whoops! IT SHOULD BE FUN THOUGH! we are celebrating St. Patricks day tonight, because we didnt have a real one on the 17th. We are also celebrating me and Delany's birthday which is on the April 1st! I have been in a very happy mood, besides the fact that my grandma died a few days ago, because... ~I am going to a feis ~My birthday is in 5 days ~we are going to Ireland ON THE 21ST! That is my dream come true! Cannot wait at all. It feels like a dream! ~when we go I get to have my parents old digital camera! More too but i cant remember right now. I hope this computer lets me post, because ours wont turn on. MAN! That was a long post. Oh well, BYe

No comments: