Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer!

Yahoo! School is out! Well, actually there are 1 and 1/2 days left, so its really close. And most likely by the time you read this I will be out. I can't wait. I look forward to going to Miami, and Buffalo, where I can see my cousin, Carolyn. We just talked on the phone last weekend for like an hour and a half. It was really nice. I feel so left out with the buffalo crew, it's nice to know what is going on. This past weeken I was at my friends house for 2 nights because my mom and dad went to their reunion. Coll, I hope you had fun. Anyway, while I was there, we saw Marmaduke, about the great dane. It was really cute, but it was like anyother movie about dogs. This morning I am going to perform a play, with half of my class. It is called The frog prince and the princess brat. I am the brat. Haha. Time for me to get ready for school. Bye!

1 comment:

Coll said...

Lex I had such a great time with your parents.and Meg. We laughed so much. I heard you were the best actress in the play. Well done! When do you go to Miami and buffalo?
Have a great summer. Xoxo