Monday, July 12, 2010

New Hampshire

I got to go down to New Hampshire with a great friend of mine on Thursday and I got back yesterday. Truth is, I wish I was still there cuz right now, I am watching Pad, which, let me tell you, is a job that you should get paid for. He is my brother so of course I dont get paid but he needs so much attention, when you try to do something alone constantly, I hear, "Lex do something with me" "Lex i want food" "Lex Im bored" Ey ye ye! If he had listening skills I wouldnt mind being here with him. Anyway, back to New Hampshire. It was so much fun. My friends dad knows a guy who has a house with a barn near it. The barn is brand new and is still being worked on. There is a loft thing upstairs and that is where we stayed. It was small but comforting. It was a two hour drive. We stayed in a place which is called Sugar Hill. When we got there, after word we went to the North American, famous, Polly's Pancake Parlor. It was soo good! I got chocolate chip pancakes. After we went to the lake to swim. Friday, we hung out and went to the information desk. We took Michaela (my friend)dog to the river to swim then we decided to go to the water park. There was an option of Buy after 3, Tomorrow free. We decided to that. So from 3-6 pm we went to THE WHALE'S TALE (BTW take the time to scroll all the way down and check out the Banzai Pipeline video. That was our favorite ride!) Saturday we went there too, because of our pass. After the day there we had dinner with the guy that owns the bahn. That is how he spells it. We were up until midnight playing airhockey and ping pong. I accidentally erased all my photos so I only have a few. Sunday, we woke up at 9:45 and went to Pollys again then we had one last stop. It was one we could not not go to. Chutters. The worlds longest candy counter, in Litlleton NH. 112 feet long counter filled of joy. I brought back my brother a gummy fried egg. They had some bizarre stuff! Then we headed home. Here are pictures of Chutters.

1 comment:

Coll said...

Andy would absolutely love that candy shop. New Hampshire sounds delightful... oh, how I miss it so.