Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation

We are off to Miami in 3 days!!!!! I am so excited. I cant wait to go there! It will be nice to get away from the house and Vermont. I will miss cliffy though. Here is him, being his normal cute cuddly self! I just got this whole new idea to redo my room. I love change! I went shopping but didnt get much. I got a thing to hang over my door. A sign that says dance like no one is watching, a few magnets for all my magnetic boards, a water bottle and gifts for pad for his birthday. I want to paint it pink with white peace signs or just pink. Pink is the theme color of my room. I want to re-organize it, get a new desk, a big comfy chair and ya. Doubt all that will happen, but i have a dream. Haha.! Write while I am in FLORIDA! TTYL!

1 comment:

Coll said...

Have a great time in South Beach. I was there about 5 years ago. There are a lot of really interesting buildings and architecture... and people. Enjoy.