Thursday, September 23, 2010

Previous meet score

89th Lex Mangan Browns River Middle School 15:15.6 5:05/K That was pretty good. I was 2 away from half, but that is OK. I will do better and push myself next time. I have had so many tests this week, and I am so ready for a break! I am having a friend over tomorrow, and I am excited about that because I barely ever get to have that chance. I have been awfully hungry lately. Yes, I know growth spurt but it is like crazy! I will have an apple at like 10:15 and by 10:55 I am starved and ready for lunch. Then I am hungry before I get home, so I eat some and am ready for dinner 1-1 1/2 hours later. I am hungry before bed. I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY! Oh, and when I'm not hungry I am thirsty? Why can't I stay content? The harvest market is this weekend.. it is just a big market where you can get everything. There are lots of good foods and fun little toys. There is a parade and you get to hang out with your friends! I have made a new goal. I want to bog at least once every week, and If I don't, i will write an extra long one the next time! Well, I guess I should probably work on my LA story. Have a good weekend, Lex

No comments: