Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spitpapers, iHomes, Rice Salad, Leaves and More

School started! I was not excited about it starting, but since I've been, I look forward to going to school. Well, I pretty much only look forward to seeing what my teacher (One of them) has in mind. Mr. Bumpas is a great teacher, and he is HILARIOUS! If you use a pen in class, he takes your paper, stuffs it in his mouth, gets water in his mouth, swishes and gurgles it, spits the water out, takes it out of his mouth and throws it on the wall. And it sticks. He also stands on his head in the middle of class, on a couch. Randomly he makes farting noises in the middle of a quiz. Or he says, "No, I just want to eat chalk." Then (obvously) spits it out. He said he thought it would be minty. He makes it fun math, which not many people hear of. He is also my Cross Country coach. That to is also fun. I got a new iHome recently, that I am just loving. I got one with the radio. It was 60 $ but it is almost starting to be worth. I also got it 20 bucks cheaper than usual. My new favorite food to take to school for lunch is Rice salad. (That's what I call it.) It is wild rice with a dressing and i put chicken, carrots, red oions in it! YUMMY! I just cannot believe that leaves are falling already! Summer felt like it was 3 weeks long.I do kind of look forward to it being cooler because i am tired of all this hot weather, but sadly i still have the fan going and can only put one sheet over me. I am going to become a yellow belt on September 17th. I need to practice my stances and vocab. That, I Pretty much have done, but i can always make time to study. I know i will pass, because he oly lets you test when you ready and i was supposed to test at the end of july. Wish me luck! Well, I am going to go get some ice cream! Love you for reading.

1 comment:

Coll said...

Love you for writing. Glad to hear that things are going well with school. Keep up the good work. What dis you wear on your first day?