Thursday, October 21, 2010

Montreal

Yesterday, the 20th, I went to Montreal with my class. It was a two-two and a half hour drive, but we had fun. We get to go on coach busses because normal busses are not allowed to go out of the state. Luckily passing the border was quick. We then walked a little tour through part of Old Montreal, where everyone had to present something about a place we were seeing. Me and my friend did the City Hall, which was built in 1872 but then burned down in 1922 and was rebuilt out of steel. Then we got set off in our groups to go where ever we wanted with our chaperone. My chaperone was Mr. Bumpas, you know my awesome teacher. It was just me, him and my friend. We ate at Shwartzs. The middle picture is what I had. We also shared pickles and fries. It was GOOD! We then walked around and Mr. Bumpas took us into some sketchy (as he called them) odd stores, either because he wanted Smurfs chess or to look at shoes and hats. We then got gelato and then went to the archeology museum. One word: Boring! I mean it was kind of cool because there was a cemetary that we coud see, and it was underground. Then the bus ride home. I was tired after that. I dont have school today or tomorrow.(YIPEE!) Did I mention that Browns River Cross Country Team went undefeated, boys and girls!!!! GOOD JOB TEAM!

1 comment:

Coll said...

How fun! I remember going to Montreal with you and your family a long time ago. We all shared a room. Nobody wanted to share a bed with me, not even you. So the four of you were in one bed and I got the other bed all to myself.
(I agree.. archeology museums are boring.)