Saturday, November 6, 2010

Yawn

I had a great Halloween with all of my friends. We went to a neighborhood that some of my friends live in. We got so much candy. The first two days I was all hyped up on candy, but I'm all good now. I've slowed down on my candy consumption. I have been spending a lot of time with my friends lately. I had a friend over on Friday, and I went to a friends house today. When I went to my friends house we are so close I can just take food. She asked me if I was still hungry and i said I was fine and if I needed food i would just grab something and she was like ya-I'm not worried. I'm excited because the Holidays are coming-can you believe it? This year went by fast-too fast. I know what I am getting pad and my parents but I need to think of something all the same for my friends-any ideas. I was thinking Target socks, maybe. And a candy bar. Help.... I have already made my Christmas list- the top two things on my list are these Puma shoes and a clauddah? ring. I also want the game Just dance for the wii. It is like a dance game-it looks fun and my cousin really likes it. I will post Halloween pictures soon :)

1 comment:

Coll said...

How come I thought that you already had a claddaugh ring??? Do you want one in silver or gold?
Those puma shoes look like fast running shoes.