Sunday, November 21, 2010

Red Hook

I got to miss school on Friday (I got a day longer break) and we went to Red Hook. Well, My mom and I did. I had a good time there. We got to go to Target (again) and we also went to H&M where I got a cool new pair of pink pants. I got a lot of my shopping for X-Mas done, I just have 4 little things to get, but I'm not sure what they are yet. I love shopping, especially for other people. I mean who doesn't? I also got a sweatshirt, a skirt and a notepad while we were there. I also got to eat Five Guys, again, and our favorite sandwiches from the IGA down the road. We also got to visit with my Grandpa (Papa) which is nice. I feel so bad for him. He never goes anywhere all he does is watch TV. There is no good food and Uh. I can't imagine living like that. It makes me happy that when we see him I know that he is happy. I have all week off! I am so excited. On Tuesday I am babysitting from 7AM to 3 PM. The girls are really good and sweet so I should be good. I have babysat them before so I know what to expect. I wanted to do a realy fun craft (thanksgiving related) but I need to find pinecones. I know we have some somewhere...... My novel is going really well. I have 9,000 words typed and 13 more pages that need typing. My goal is 12,000 as you know so I am almost there. I typed for about two hours yesterday and my hand hurt so bad. Anyone want to type for me? 10 cents an hour! Kidding. Hope you have a Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: