Monday, November 15, 2010

The Keene Trip

Good We got to go to Target We got to eat at five guys I got most my friends their X-mas gifts I had lots of free time-I finished a book Got to spend time with my friend Got to swim Had cinnamon buns for breakfast Essex won both games ! Got to eat at Panera (that reminds me of Ohio) Had fun Stef (watched after cliff) said he was laying by the basement door and the cat walked like 2 inches in front of him and he didn't move! That gives me faith in him! Bad We get to the rink for the first game to find the whole place is filled with Carbon Monoxide due to a propane leak We then drive to Brattleburo for a game there Because of that the team doesn't get to go bowling I forgot to buy these really cool socks I saw at Target I thought I lost my sock, and i looked all over (i found it) I burned my tongue on Hot Chocolate We got home to find mice ate our oreos. Yuck I have quite a few tests this week but I don't think I am going to school friday, I think I am going to Red Hook for a few days. I have to read this book that is about Africa that is really bad and I just can't stay focused on it, it's that bad. I don't understand it one bit. I didn't have anyhome except to read that book. It is called Born For Adventure. We have been eating quite a bit of pomagranite latly. YUM! As far as my novel goes I am about half way through it and it is the half mark of the week today. I am right on schedual! Write soon

1 comment:

Coll said...

I love the way your write your blog... And I love that Panera, which is a national chain, reminds you of Ohio. Love you.