Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone! I love this time of year! giving and getting and all the decorations. I am in Saratoga this weekend, but I am a little bit sick so it's not as fun. None of my friends are here with me so Im kinda bored, but you know what cheers me up? Yup. TARGET! We have our tree up and there are only like 14 days. I have all my gift shopping done except for a few things I will get today while I am walking around. Pad won his first game 6-1, and I am not sure about the last one because I stayed at the hotel since I dont feel great. Cliffy is slowly losing his hair. He looks much skinnier and it all falls out in big clumps. My poor little baby! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best part of this article was "Pad won his game 6-1 also you should of said that i scored 2 goals