Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I certainly did! I got the shoes I wanted, a new claddagh ring (we have to return it and get .5 size bigger) fleece sheets for my bed (AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE!) and a matching blanket, Just Dance 2 for the wii, and Aeropostale gift card from Pad, Cucumber melon lotion and body spray from my friend Abbie, a super cute Santa ornament, earrings (two pair), lip gloss, a furry sweatshirt from my cousin, stamps (Like with ink) a nail buffer, some socks, stickers for my wall, two books, candy, gum and money from relatives or family friends. I love all of my gifts! I have played Just dance so mych and my shoulders are sore. My favorite song to dance to is called Iko Iko haha! I really want to go shopping now so I can use my gift card and I have also decided I want to get a butterfly chair to put in my room. I hope your Christmas was as good as mine! Happy 2011!

No comments: