Monday, March 7, 2011

"You know there's a lot of snow when you have to shovel the car."

"You know there is a lot of snow when it takes you 10 minutes to walk from porch to porch." "You know there is a lot of snow when there is a snowday! (In March!)" "You know there is a lot of snow when I am taller than my car." "You know there is a lot of snow when the snow comes up to my knee." "You know there is a lot of snow when the news people announce that this is the 5th biggest storm in VT EVER! "You know there is a lot of snow when I say there is a lot of snow!" I had a snow day today, thankfully, because I was not feeling 100%. Maine was GREAT! and I had a lot of fun! I got to go to Target and hang out with my friend. I got to swim and ya! I've been up to nothing today, cleaned and unpacked, and went outside. Glad it was a snowday! Pad's team won two games, an lost two (sadly one was the game determining who would go to the championship.) G2G BYE!

No comments: