Sunday, April 3, 2011

Much Ado About Everything

Wow, I havent written in forever, and I apologize for that. I have been so busy these past few weeks! I had a good 13th birthday, but I don't feel any older. I brought a friend with me to Lake Placid where Pad had a hockey tournament. I got a new camera, and lots of supplies for it, I got a new bathing suit, shorts, money, giftcards and thats it! In Lake Placid on Saturday, we walked around town and had crepes for lunch (they were really good), I swam for a little, ran around the hotel, tried Reeses peanut butter cup coffee. it was really nasty! We also went and saw Hop, the movie, which was really cute. I liked it. Pad came in first in his division, congrats to him and his team. We left early and got home by 1, which was nice. I have that big trip to Europe coming up. We leave the 12th, which is not that far away! I am really excited for that...it will be fun! I have lots of projects and tests coming up this week (great)(sarcasm) and have a weekend to look forward to. My friend and I recently learned how to do this type of braid 'a fish tail' braid, and with my new camera I took a picture of this one, that I did on my friend. It was my best one. Its quite simple, but it takes a long time. Wel, Im not sure what to say anymore, I said pretty much everything I needed too. Oh, I will be testing for my green stripe in Tae Kwon Do at the end of April, and im really nervous. Oh well, I think I will do fine! Bye for now.... Lex

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great birthday. I love the fish tail braid.... however, my hair i got my hair cut and it is now much too short too braid. Have a wonderful time on your trip. I can't wait to read all about it. xoxo

Unknown said...

It's Coll not Andy....oops.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lex glad to see you are back up on your blog, I really enjoy reading it. I do check it regularly to see whaaaaaaaaaaaats
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp!

Dad