Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dublin, bikes, travel and rain

Today, since it was cruddy we decided to head to Dublin to see the city. We returned our rental car, hallelujah, and are staying here for two days. We took a coach bus here. Shortly into our ride I started to count how many bikes. Total, I counted 157 bikes, which I thought was a lot. It is lots more like America here. I saw subway and McDonald's for the first time in a while. We are staying at a hotel called Camden court. Funny thing is we we looking for a hotel and I had the computer so I typed in family hotels and first one was Camden Court. I played travel agent and read about. I gave them the computer and 20 minutes later they told me they were booking my hotel. Only bad thing is anything bad about the hotel they can blame on me. Oh well. Tomorrow we are going on a bus tour. I never got my last brownie... Instead I got a Kit Kat. Oh well, it was good. We ate a door down at a huge restraint called the bleeding horse. It is the oldest bar in Dublin. Which I think is cool. Got stuff to do, well not really but hands are cramping because I am typing this on my iPod. Thanks for reading. Whatever is Gaelic for goodbye, ciao!

1 comment:

Coll said...

Slán go fóill (Goodbye for now)

I am so glad you are enjoying your vacation. I love reading your blog Lex. xoxo