Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today...

So yesterday the boys ended up not golfing so we went to a little town called Schull and ate lunch on the water near a graffiti filled playground. Mom saw a cute bag but didnt buy it because there was no one in the store to pay. Then we came home, went to the Glandore Inn for a drink then went back to the Marine for dinner. I really wanted a brownie, but nooo. Everyone but me was full. Today, a rainy day, the boys did golf and we girls went shopping. We went back to Schull to get her bag, and someone was there. Then we went back to the town Bantry where I finished getting souveniers for me and my friends. I got a very cool necklace that i really like. Now we are home and eating dinner here. maybe we will get a brownie tonight. Mom doesn't seem like she wants one. Only one more day til we have to go to Dublin for a night. Wow, 10 days went by VERY fast. The picture is of Bantry

No comments: