Sunday, February 27, 2011

I guess I just have a lot to say...

Well, first things first, Happy Birthday Mom! I know your birthday was Thursday, but still! I love you! I made her a very yummy icecream pie. MMMMMMMmmmmmm.... What have I been up to the February break? Not much really. I got a mani pedi with my BFF and did a little shopping. I got a pair of leggings and a pretzal (woot woot). I hung around upstairs, played outside (pictures to come) and did a little more shopping. I really need(ed) a new bathing suit for when I go to Maine next weekend, and for spring/summer. My mom and I headed to the mall today. Old Navy had very few selections for girls, and there was one in the womens that I liked, but of course, it was much more expensive. I tried on a million, but didnt get any at the mall. I got a cute shirt and will (hopefully) order one online. (wink wink, mom) along with a couple other things I need (sorta). I love shopping! Anyway, I have no idea why I am telling you about bathing suits, so I'll move on. FUn facts for you to wrap your brain around (that you probably will just skip over) 1) In germany, water is more expensive than beer, so i have to find a new drink to last me while I'm there (because I drink water like all of the time. Its my fav!) 2) In Moldova, Europe, Snow White is considered Santa Clauses granddaughter!!!! I thought that was like the coolest thing ever! Makes me wanna see Santas kid! Haah! 3) I have a bruise from where Pads Team Mate stabbed me with a pool stick. It didnt hurt and i had fun playing pool, but still! 4) Dolphoins sleep with one eye open and one eye closed. Tchnically they are half awake half asleep. (kinda like me right now) Ok, Im sure youve had enough of my 'fun' facts. Next weekend (friday actually) we are heading to Augusta, Maine, for Hockey Regionals! Im a little excited. I just want a shirt that says Hockey sister. hehe! Ill have fun though, I always do! My frind and i dont even have to go to all the games, we can just hang at the hotel!! Well, Im starting to close my eyes, so im gunna shut down for the night. Pictures soon! Lex (has anyone noticed how much I use parenthesis?) (They are like my LIFE! I dont know what I would do without them!)

1 comment:

Coll said...

I use .... a lot.
Have fun in Maine.
xo