Monday, February 21, 2011

Movies I've seen

Friday, I went and saw Justin Bieber Never Say Never with 9 of my friends. We met at the theater and played games for a little while. It was actually a pretty good movie, meaning I'm glad I saw it. It was entertaining, especially sitting next to my friend who has the funniest reactions and comments on things that happen. Some of my friends didn't come because they didnt want to pay 12 $ to see his face (note that we only payed 8) and they didnt want to walk out of the movies liking him. It was in 3D and it was funny because everytime he pointed he pointed at me, because i was sitting in the middle of the theater, I would tap my friend and pretend to be so excited. i would say things like, "OMG! He pointed at me! Did you see that, he loves me!" Haha! The boys sitting next to me probably got annoyed. The other movie I saw was Just Go With It. I love Adam sandler and Jennifer Anniston, so i thought it would be really good, but it was only OK. It was a stupid kind of humor, but like the JB movie, I'm glad I saw it. Just felt like giving a review. I also recently watched Life as we Know it, which was really cute and funny and good. I recommend it. I know I'm not spelling a lot of things right, but I'm to lazy to think about spelling. I also wanted to post one of my new favorite songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak I love the music video to it.<3 Carrie Underwood. Post later!

1 comment:

Coll said...

We finally just saw Despicable Me... which was pretty cute.